|The All-Star Baseball Curriculum was created and designed by Amy Wall, Stretch-n-Grow Owner and Director and Ed Wall,
Head Varsity Baseball Coach at Upper Dublin High School and Co-owner of Stretch-n-Grow. All Coaches are trained to
follow the All-Star Sports Baseball curriculum. Through our t-ball and coach pitch curriculum, we teach baseball skills in
progression for children between the ages 2-7 years. We teach basic offensive skills such as hitting, grip stance swing, and
base running and basic defensive skills such as throwing, catching, fielding, ground balls, and base coverage through
stations and game play. Sportsmanship and team building skills are encouraged and taught. We strive to keep a low child
to coach ration. Proper warm-up and cool down exercises are taught and encouraged through our fun filled stories and
activities. Our goal is to give each child enrolled in our baseball programs an opportunity to have fun, learn basic baseball
skills, experience game play, and enhance motor development.
- 45 minutes of fun that gives opportunity to learn basic t-ball skills through fun filled stations and
- T-Ball 1 is an instructional program... instructional games will be played during the last 15-20
minutes of the session starting the third week of the program
- Dress your child in comfortable clothes and sneakers or cleats
- All players will need a baseball glove
- All other equipment will be provided by Stretch-n-Grow to be used during each program session
- All participants will receive a program t-shirt
- 30 minutes of fun filled activities all geared towards a baseball theme.
- Running bases, throwing balls, hitting balls off a tee, and more.
- Dress your child in comfortable clothes and sneakers.
- All equipment is provided by Stretch-n-Grow to be used during the program session
- Each participant will receive a program t-shirt
Coach Pitch Clinics
- provides instruction in basic baseball skills for children ages 5-7 years old from a veteran high
school baseball coach and D2 college baseball player.
- Teaches basic offensive skills, defensive skills, sportsmanship, and game play.
- We strive to keep a low child to coach ratio to promote learning and skill building.
- Dress your child in comfortable clothes and sneakers or cleats.
- All players will need a baseball glove for this program.
- All other equipment will be provided by Stretch-n-Grow to be used during the program session.
- Each child will receive a program t-shirt and hat.
- One hour of fun that gives 4-5 year olds an opportunity to learn basic t-ball skills such as hitting,
grip stance swing, base running, throwing, catching, fielding, ground balls, an base coverage
through fun filled stations that encourage movement with minimal wait time.
- Game play is also a key part of each t-ball session starting at week 2.
- Please dress your child in comfortable clothes and sneakers or cleats.
- All players will need a baseball glove for this program. All other equipment will be provided by
Stretch-n-Grow to be used during the program session.
- Each participant will receive a program t-shirt.
|Limited Spots Available! Register Today!
Serving Bucks-Mont Pa
|Location: Quakertown Connie Mack Fields
9th Street and Cemetery Road, Quakertown
Program day/time may change in the case of bad weather and rain make ups
Due to the uncertainty of when we will be able to safely service our families who are enrolled in
our community programs, we are canceling All Star Baseball 2020.
Please click here to fill out our questionnaire so that we can better serve you.
**Please note...June 12th is the last day to fill out the questionnaire to receive a credit or refund.
Thank you for your continued support of our programs.
We look forward to seeing you when we are up and running again!
Stay Stretch-n-Grow Strong!
|Your spot is not secure until payment is made. Upon payment, you will receive a payment
confirmation via paypal. A courtesy reminder email will be sent out one week prior to the
start of the program. All information regarding times, dates, and what is needed for each
program can be found below under each program title.
Stretch-n-Grow is the world's largest network of certified youth fitness instructors providing fun & engaging enrichment programs that
get kids moving at their schools.
We specialize in high quality, FUN exercise experiences that get kids moving, including: Fitness, Dance, Gymnastics, Sports, Music
Our love of children and our experience teaching all ages combined with our passion for fitness, exercises, and sports has helped us
create energetic, fun filled, and organized programs to children of all ages.
We serve Blooming Glenn, Chalfont/New Britain, Coopersburg, Dresher, Doylestown, Harleysville, Hilltown, Perkasie, Quakertown,
Schwenksville, Skippack, Silverdale, Souderton, Telford, Warrington, Ft. Washington.
Teach children how they should live, and they will remember it all their life. – Proverbs 22:6
- All-Star Gymnastics
- All-Star Soccer
- All-Star Sports
- Camp Fit
- Dance Stars
- Field Day
- Fitness Stars
- Music Stars
- Yoga Stars